Are you responsible for community engagement opportunities for your Work Group, Department, or Company? Are you the Activity Coordinator for a civic agency, church group, or other club? Do you just want to pull a few Friends or extended Family members together and do something fun together?
Be a Team Captain!
- Organizes a team of Readathoners of any age.
- Can be a parent, librarian, co-worker, or any person 13 or older.
- Signs up and customizes the Team page.
- Organizes and motivates their readers.
- Reports minutes read and monitors team progress.
Click Register to start. Make up a memorable team name when you register to help others find your team and win!
If you’re a School Librarian and want to register your entire school, please read this page.
Tips for Success
- Help your team members set individual minutes read goals.
- Ask your supporters to contribute $1 per minute read.
- Donations made through your team page to contribute to your team goal.
- Your team donations roll up into the overall event goal of $79,950!
Once you’re registered, we can provide you with additional tools and resources to help coordinate and motivate your Readathoners via follow up emails, texts, and social media mentions.