Welcome, new and returning Readathon Schools! This year may be a little different but we’re still going strong. We’re glad you’re on board to have fun online and curl up with some good books!
Here are the direct links to your school’s very own Readathon page:
- Go to your school link above and start logging your minutes read over the course of the 20 day Readathon, January 22 – February 10.
- If you’re under 13, get your parent’s permission. Do not use your school email address.
- You’ll get an email with further instructions right away. If not, check your junk mail.
- Get your free t-shirt at school or do curbside pick-up at BookSpring to get your free t-shirt
- Print out your reading diary, set your goals, & create a reading list so you’re ready to get going.
- You can participate in the Challenges for pop up prizes.
- Read as many minutes as you can from Jan 22 – Feb 10.
- Enter minutes read in the online reading report during or after the Readathon. The deadline is Februrary 17.
- Prizes & awards for fundraising and minutes will be presented in March! Click here to see what you could win!
If you are a librarian, teacher, or parent of a participating school, we’re happy to have your student join us for the Family Readathon. We will be doing more than ever this year to make it easy on you to participate. Feel free to email email@example.com or call Andrea at 512 472 1791 x 104.
The Family Reading Readathon Workshops hosted by the Library Foundation earlier in January were terrific. Here are lesson outlines that Librarians and Teachers may want to use for their students and reading programs:
Check out school prizes here!
It takes a village
Librarians, thank you for signing your school up as a Readathon school, promoting this event to your teachers and students, and helping get teahers and students started.
Teachers, thank you for encouraging your students on their Readathon journey.
Students and families, thank you for tracking minutes read and being a Readathoner.