Join Central Texas Leaders in Supporting Childhood Literacy
Literacy improves the quality of life for everyone in Central Texas, and yet adult literacy remains a problem. By starting early, we can improve outcomes for individuals who would otherwise lack access. The more successful readers we have, the better equipped we will be at work, school, and play. BookSpring and The Library Foundation’s generous sponsors, donors, and civic leaders understand the importance of providing books to children that need them and support early literacy as a vital part of their service to the community.
In collaboration with The Library Foundation, we are planning an exciting Family Readathon for 2021 and need your support. Celebrating its 16th year, the 2021 Family Readathon, January 22 – February 10, is all about the joy of reading, creativity and community service. The Readathon is critical in helping BookSpring and The Library Foundation raise funds to reach thousands of underserved kids in our community through the power of books and the love of reading.
Please consider our proposal for a Family Readathon sponsorship. Benefits of your Family Readathon Sponsorship are customized and amplified according to your level of support. Sponsorships are available at $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 and $20,000.
- Logo Recognition – BookSpring Family Readathon website, 1,500 Readathoner t-shirts & Reading Logs, plus 2,000 Custom Reading Journals
- Family Readathon website – 5,000 views per month
- Social media mentions – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn – 2,000+ engagements per month
- Email newsletter mentions targeted to 32,000 enthusiastic literacy advocates
- Listing in the BookSpring Annual Report distributed to major funders
- Mentions in media features, blog posts & press releases
- Unlimited volunteer opportunities
Download Family Readathon Donation Form
Please contact Andrea Angelo, Director of Development and Marketing, to customize your sponsorship package at 512 472-1791, ext.104 or email@example.com
We truly value your generosity, so instrumental in advancing our childhood literacy mission. We look forward to partnering with you now and in the future. Many thanks!