Raise money and log minutes to win!
- Get rewarded from the start! Register and get a free Readathon t-shirt!* (See details below)
- First 150 Readathoners to register will get a choice of kid’s toy bling bag or the BadgerDog Anthology in paperback
- Everyone who raises $100 or more gets a bonus prize!
- Everyone who reads 200 minutes or more gets a digital BadgerDog anthology!
- Look for pop-up prizes throughout the event
- All participants will receive a digital custom reading journal
In addition, Readathoners who participate in the Book Collage or Book Spine Poetry Challenges get a chance at winning extra prizes and recognition. Read on to learn more about participating, prizes and awards.
Prizes & Awards for Top Fundraisers – Teams & Solo Readers (13 years & above)
Prizes are rewarded for the top dollars raised at the Team and Solo Reader level. Prizes include gift certificates for books that you want to read and fantastic reading themed merchandise. Certificates of achievement are awarded.
- Teams: First, Second, and Third place prizes to be awarded for top dollars raised. All members of a winning team will receive prizes.
- Solo Readers: First, Second, and Third place prizes to be awarded for top dollars raised.
Prizes & Awards for Top Minutes Read
Prizes & Awards will be given for the top minutes read by Readathoners in 5 age categories. Prizes and Awards include gift certificates and certificates of achievement for top readers.
- Readathoners: First, Second, & Third Place readers in five age categories: 0-5, 6-8, 9-12, 13-18, and adult.
Prizes for Book Spine Poetry & Book Collage Challenges
Special Prizes and recognition awarded according to social media sharing and aesthetic value. Include #FamilyReadathon in your posts.
- Book Spine Poetry Challenge Prizes: First, Second, & Third Place
- Book Collage Challenge Prizes: First, Second, & Third Place
Prizes & Awards Announcement
Final results will be announced March 5. Prizes and awards will be emailed to winners.
*T-shirts for all participants must be picked up from the BookSpring offices Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. between January 5 and February 25. Please call ahead when you’ve arrived for curbside pick-up (512) 472-1791, ext.123.
Final results will be announced March 5. Prizes and awards will be emailed or direct mailed to winners.